|OFFICIAL RULES FOR GOOD SAMS OF FLORIDA, INC.
SAMBOREES & RALLIES
|TOURNAMENT EUCHRE RULES
1. A total of six games will be played.
2. Each game consists of 2 deals for each player (twice around the table).
3. Table # 1 will be designated by the Euchre Coordinator.
4. Each player should play with a different partner for each of the five games.
5. At the end of each game, each player writes down the number of points scored by
his or her team.
6. There is no limit to the number of points scored in a game (8 hands).
7. After completion of a game, the winners move up one table toward Table #1 and
switch partners. At Table #1, the losers move to the end table.
8. The pair that reaches the winning game points first, moves on.
1. Players may start at any table.
2. First jack deals.
3. Cards are dealt in groups of two and three, in no specific order
4. If trump is not called by the end of the second round of the table, the same dealer
5. You must have at least one natural trump to be able to order the dealer.
6. The person to the left of the dealer always leads first.
7. A card laid is a card played, unless a player fails to follow suit.
8. If after the next player has played, and it is determined the previous player failed to
follow suit, the player’s team forfeits their hand and the opposing teams scores 2
9. Standard Euchre Rules will apply.
Revised May 2012